- Cary was gone all day because after work he was invited to a dinner at Harry's Harbour Place Grille by the nice folks who manufacture the Ritalin patch. So it's another 12 hours of solo parenting for me. It is a bit less welcome than normal because Cary went golfing with his dad for the better part of the day last Sunday and I am still recovering.
- Henry is back on Benadryl. He awoke this morning with clear allergy symptoms: Itchy, watery eyes and a drippy nose.
- All new published reviews at AmpCamp are going into some kind of indierock internet wormhole. I think they are making some changes to the site, but I don't like that my reviews can no longer pop up on the start page as soon as they go live. You would actually have to look for them here. And seriously, who is going to do that? I actually read the site, but I like to start with the new reviews first.
- Migraine number four this month hit today. Number three in the last five days. Not good.
- Oh yeah. Mosquitos are viscious.
My pal Jen14221 gave my blog a published shout out - probably its first and last. You can read about it here.