Five items in my freezer:
- Mrs. Repicci's Sausage. On our wedding day Cary asked his mother's friend Mrs. Repicci if she would add us to her Christmastime sausage giftlist. She hasn't missed a year since. Also it is almost gone.
- Homemade English Muffins from Le Metro
- Popsicles: Edy's Lemonade, Lime, Tangerine and Popsicle brand Root beer, Dr. Pepper, and Orange Crush. Henry likes popsicles.
- Frozen Buffalo Meat. I should throw it out. I served it to Cary once and I don't think he has gotten over the shock.
- Edamame. For that soybean humus I had every intention of making.
- A few presents for the kids hidden away for either rainy days or Christmas, whichever comes first.
- A large number of Fresh Produce t-shirts.
- My Pappagallo purse from fifth grade with all of my purse covers.
- My bridesmaids dresses from Auntly H's and Mommy at Work's respective weddings.
- One stroller.
- Two pairs of Jackie O style sunglasses from the Watertown dollar store (one for me and one for Lucy.
- Three car seats. We keep a spare booster seat in the car, mostly for Aidan.
- Four pens.
- At least five different obnoxious toys that require batteries.
Five items in my backpack
(ahem, it's just a purse)
- ipod nano
- A printed list of deer-resistant perennials from Russel's nursery.
- Nasty strawberry gum for Henry
- Aah-pops for the Luce
- Diapers and wipes
One person I tag because LHM tagged all the other people I know with blogs!