Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This and That

  1. I have been pretty sick for the last few days, so please forgive me for deviating from my regular format since these things didn't all happen in a 24 hour period.
  2. Cary had to order a half pizza for New Year's Eve and then eat leftovers for New Year's Day while I ate crackers and drank gatorade.
  3. I found out that I have been excused from Jury duty since I wrote a letter four weeks ago explaining that I need to be here to care for, Lucy but there was no way to tell that I was excused until I called and was told that I was already excused by virtue of having written the letter.
  4. This is fortunate since I have an appointment with the Neurologist tomorrow and am hoping I get to scale back my migraine meds since I have had only one headache (following my last family dinner) in nearly two months! I did not want to reschedule.
  5. I went grocery shopping today because it is Tuesday, and I must go but I had a hard time figuring out what to buy. I did get more crackers...

1 comment:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Did the evil bug the in-laws had get you?