- I don't really make resolutions at the New Year. I don't tend to keep them if I do.
- I don't mind of other people do, unless they start messing with my workout. They gym is packed right now with well-meaning folks who think they are turning over a new leaf. I have only one thing to say to you people: "Get off my elliptical!"
- On Wednesday night I had to use a treadmill, and I ran. While it was thoroughly enjoyable, it is now Friday morning and I am about to head back to the gym.
- But I still need two hands to lower myself into a chair because my quads are so sore.
- And from now until probably President's Day, when at least some of these well-meaning optimimists will go on vacation, I will have to duke it out for a position on my preferred piece of cardiovascular equipment.
Friday, January 12, 2007
What's wrong with New Year's Resolutions
Posted by Em at 8:01 AM