Saturday, June 24, 2006

  1. The mystery rash is still present and has migrated to Henry's face and the backs of his elbows. The nurse at his doctor's office didn't seem too concerned about it, so we are just hoping that Benadryl takes care of it.
  2. Henry went to get dressed today and had no clean underwear because I had forgotten to collect his dirty clothes on Friday when I did laundry.
  3. So I don't know for sure because I didn't actually see it, but I think Deer visited us in the night and knocked down my Goldfinch feeder and made it all sticky with their yucky deer spit. Gross!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb pooped in a major way all over his seat, my arm, his clothes, etc... this morning -- is this a good place to record events of this kind or do we need to get our own what went wrong blog?

Em said...

You can feel free to share what went wrong here as often as you like! It sounds like you guys have had your share of material lately.