Monday, February 19, 2007

Thanks, Jarvis

Lately I've struggled to write my reviews for Amp Camp, and worried my interest could be starting to wane. Turns out that I had some less than stellar assignments, and well, perpetual body aches makes makes it tough to keep up with necessities like laundry, let alone actually write something.

I think I'm officially healthy again. I finished a review in no time for the infinitely enjoyable Jarvis, by Jarvis Cocker, of Pulp fame. Not only will the record sell itself -- it felt like it practically reviewed itself -- my favorite kind!

This may be one of the few CDs that most everyone (yeah, Mom, and the other 5 of you) who reads this will enjoy. And if you want to read my review you can check it out here. Of course, if anyone ever wants suggestions about how to spend your discretionary music dollar, all you have to do is ask.

2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

When I saw this title, I thought you meant the guy who invented the artificial heart. You know, the one who's shilling for a drug company now?

Anyway . . .

Emsmom said...

Add this to my new list please...or if you have the cd I can borrow it. You know I'm always up for new (to me)music.