According to the Associated Press: "An eighth-grader said he found a dead mouse inside a bag of Frito-Lay barbecue potato chips he bought in a school lunch line, and his claim appears credible, school officials said." His school is located about 40 miles south of Denver. Matt and Trey get your scissors ready.
And I thought Henry's faux e coli issue was bad. And of course I realize this could be another hoax, like the "I found a finger in my Wendy's Chili" incident. So I am not here to place blame, but occasionally something outside of my tightly wound little world goes so wrong that I have to mention it.