What I did yesterday:
1. Got up with Lucy three times before 6 a.m.
2. Washed and dried and folded five loads of laundry.
3. Nodded off during Ni Hao, Kai-Lan.
4. Turned in a review.
5. Took Henry back to school to pick up his homework folder.
a. I discovered that he has been put at a table with the two worst behaved boys in the class. This infuriates me because it does nothing to help him concentrate (his teacher's main complaint about him and these two boys are loud) or make friends. Plus it makes me feel like she just lumped him in with her other two problems.
b. On the way back to the van Henry intentionally stepped in an inch of mud, then slipped when he was trying to clean his boots off in the snow, then when I said, "GET IN THE CAR" he decided to try and climb in on Lucy's side, planning to spread mud across her and the entire back seat.
What I did not do yesterday:
2. Make it to the gym (Lucy was up because she has a cold).
3. Take Henry back to school to hear some random story teller at his school from 6:45-9:00 tonight.
4. Manage to post this sorry list on the day it actually happened.
Now playing: LCDremixed.com - Time To Get Away (ATOM's Exit Stage Left Mix)