Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bad Mama Files 3

It's been awhile since I had something to post related to my questionable mothering skills.

1. Recently I've been feeding Lucy pumpernickel bagels at lunch. She thinks they are chocolate bagels. I don't correct her.

2. I let her play in the bath unsupervised as the water was draining. I came back to find her sitting in a bathtub covered with every letter from our foam alphabet. She was quite pleased with herself.

3. I've been forcing Cary to take Henry to soccer because Henry's clueless behavior at games and practices reduces me to a puddle.

2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Do pumpernickel bagel taste like chocolate? I'm going to have to start eating them.

Anonymous said...

I have the same thing at soccer games, which I spend constantly biting my tongue so I don't yell, "Watch the ball! Run after the ball!"